Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Was driving my 08 frontier it slammed to a stop and will not…

Customer Question
Was driving my 08 frontier...
Was driving my 08 frontier it slammed to a stop and will not start back was low of oil but no smoke or tapping??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/24/2016
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

When you try and start with the key is the starter engaging at all to try and start the engine or are any noises heard from the engine area at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

it turns over

Has anything been tested like spark or fuel pressure at all with this issue here?