Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Nissan Murano. The batterie light is on,

Customer Question
I have a 2007 Nissan...
I have a 2007 Nissan Murano. The batterie light is on, Replaced the batterie to no avail. What else do I check?
I have
what do I l
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/22/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When the Battery light is on that is a indication that there is a Alternator issue. Do you have a Volt Meter so I can verify it with you?

If you don't have a volt meter, then you will need tonhave the alternator checked and replaced as needed.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you are satisfied with my help please Rate me. I hope that I have provided you with excellent service.

Thanks Jay

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician