Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2011 G25X was accidently triggered by the panic button on…

Customer Question
My 2011 G25X was...

My 2011 G25X was accidently triggered by the panic button on my fob. Now the car won't start and the tail lights are blinking oddly. How do I get it back to normal and get it to start?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When it went off, I tried to get it to turn off but my past experience told me to insert the key. This is a key-free button start so I just started the car and then turned it off and the alarm ended but the headlights stayed on for longer than I would have expected and eventually there was just a low level of lights and now the blinking tail lights. Bot***** *****ne it won't start and I believe it is just a security measure that I don't understand.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/20/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When it says insert key, it means to stick the remote into the remote slot. Did you try that?

Also you mentioned the tail lights are flashing? are the front parking lights flashing also?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician