Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2011 G25X was accidently triggered by the panic button on

Customer Question

Customer: My 2011 G25X was accidently triggered by the panic button on my fob. Now the car won't start and the tail lights are blinking oddly. How do I get it back to normal and get it to start?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When it went off, I tried to get it to turn off but my past experience told me to insert the key. This is a key-free button start so I just started the car and then turned it off and the alarm ended but the headlights stayed on for longer than I would have expected and eventually there was just a low level of lights and now the blinking tail lights. Bot***** *****ne it won't start and I believe it is just a security measure that I don't understand.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When it says insert key, it means to stick the remote into the remote slot. Did you try that?

Also you mentioned the tail lights are flashing? are the front parking lights flashing also?