Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 nissan rogue. The other night while starting…

Customer Question
I have a 2009 nissan...
I have a 2009 nissan rogue. The other night while starting into a u-turn I was traveling at about 3-4 mph. I was hit by a woman driving 50+miles per hour. She hit the right side passenger door- big impact.Picture available. What do I need to know when meeting with the appraiser - one guy said it should be totaled- the other said something about "unibody. Willing to pay....first time in 50 years of driving I have been in thesis situation
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/19/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Please share the picture and tell me how many miles are on the car and if any air bags were deployed?

The car has 96,000 miles on it. The side airbag on the passenger side deployed. I can't seem to attach the picture, however! I'm using a macbook, and I get a javascript error.

Do you have dropbox or anything so you can share the image so I can see the damage?