Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I;m Warnie and I am trying to see how to replace my 21012…

Customer Question
Hi I;m Warnie and...

Hi I;m Warnie and I am trying to see how to replace my 21012 radiator and condenser for my nissian Altima. trying to find out how to do it on you tube

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need a new radiator and condenser for my vehicle and I;m trying to do it myself

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
I want to know do you have a video to show me how to replace the radiator and condenser before I pay for a service that is or is not helpful.
1/18/2016
Nissan Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

no video but can provide illustrated and typed instructions...would you still like to proceed?

no, I really need to see how its performed, thanks anyway.