Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

My name is vito - my issue is a 2008 Nissan rogue - heat

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** my issue is a 2008 Nissan rogue - heat blower is making noise and I am trying to figure out how to get to it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I increase the speed on the blower it gets louder like a whinning noise..... i am trying to figure out how to remove the blower and replace is it as difficult as the instructions say on this website?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long, how much and is it different than what is posted on the just answer website?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

It is fairly involved to access the blower motor to inspect it. How handy are you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pretty handy
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Ok, hang on. Let me get you all the directions involved to see if you feel you can do it.

Please give me a few as I extract all the information from the factory service manual for you

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/Rouge%20Blower%20motor.pdf

That is the instructions on how to remove the blower motor

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!