Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is vito - my issue is a 2008 Nissan rogue - heat…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** my issue is a 2008 Nissan rogue - heat blower is making noise and I am trying to figure out how to get to it

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I increase the speed on the blower it gets louder like a whinning noise..... i am trying to figure out how to remove the blower and replace is it as difficult as the instructions say on this website?

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

How long, how much and is it different than what is posted on the just answer website?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
1/16/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

It is fairly involved to access the blower motor to inspect it. How handy are you?

pretty handy

Ok, hang on. Let me get you all the directions involved to see if you feel you can do it.

Please give me a few as I extract all the information from the factory service manual for you

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/Rouge%20Blower%20motor.pdf

That is the instructions on how to remove the blower motor

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!