Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

1982 280zx no power to fuel pump relay not geting signal

Customer Question

1982 280zx no power to fuel pump relay not geting signal from ecu if i jump relay fuel pump work i checked the wire coming from ecu to relay nothing hapens when i turn key on
im wondering if i need Ecu please if you can help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are not getting the signal from the ECU to the fuel pump relay then the problem is most likely caused by a failing ECU. I would ohm check the wire from the ECU to the relay to be sure there is no open circuit and if it check okay then suspect the ECU has failed.