Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Removal of head light assembly on a 2000 nissan quest
,

Customer Question
Customer: removal of head light...
Customer: removal of head light assembly on a 2000 nissan quest
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: got new ones and can't seem to get the old one out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2016
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 1 year ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The head light has one bolt on top you need to removed. Then one 10 mm bolt or nut behind the head light assembly by the area you would insert the bulb. Then the side corner light needs to be removed to expose 1 or 2 bolts that holds the light assembly from it's side. Once you have those two bolts out, The light should come out.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you are satisfied with my help, please rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician