Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

93 nissan pickup. i was driving it & it started making a

Customer Question

93 nissan pickup. i was driving it & it started making a flapping type sound, & then lost power, & died. never reheated during that time, but once it died motor will still turn over, getting fire & tried putting gas in carb but still won't crank.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

These trucks when the MAF sensor goes bad, they won't start. It will bog like loosing power or running out of gas. So that is possibly a issue.

Did you check the truck for any codes? Do you know how to?