Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Which hose on evap canister do you disconnect to blow line

Customer Question
out...
Which hose on evap canister do you disconnect to blow line out
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
11/13/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Which line is it that you fell is clogged, the one to the engine or fuel tank. Below is a diagram link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/frontierevap.pdf

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician