Roger, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

I have a 95 j30 infinity. It all of a sudden after I stopped

Customer Question

Hi I have a 95 j30 infinity. It all of a sudden after I stopped and turned the engine off started missing and the check engine light came on. It felt like it wasn't running on all cylinders. So had a friend look at it and he said no spark was coming to the 6th cylinder. So I had it diagnosed and of course told him what my friend said and he said I needed a fuel injector. So I put a fuel injector in and the check engine light was off. I got into the car and drove home. Halfway there the check engine light came on. When stopped the engine was running ruff and idling funny. Could the problem be that the codes were never reset?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'd be happy to help! No, codes by themselves don't cause running issues so there's another problem going on, you need to have the codes pulled again at the shop that just repaired it and have them re-diagnose it.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Just wanted to check in and see what you figured out. If you have any more questions let me know. Please don't forget to rate, they won't compensate me unless I've been rated. Thank you!