Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
Is the wiring already, hard to answer. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Not always do they prewire a lower trim level car with a higher trim level wire harness. The best choice is to first off check and see if in fact it is there under the seat or under the carpet available to use. Yes you can install the seat foam and or leather covers as well onto your seat frames. You could also install the power seats and manually power and ground the motors to get it where you want it. It would be simple to wire it up, the seat switch just needs a fused power and a ground wire. Below is the wire diagram.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.