Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

I have a problem with codes 0011-0021 i do not have problem

Customer Question

hi i have a problem with codes 0011-0021 i do not have problem starting on any means with my unit only some times on take of i change both cam sensors about a year ago
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

The most common issue when you have these codes both at the same time is the engine oil level and condition. I would check the oil and if it's low, top it off. If it's been a while since the oil was changed it could be time to change it. This is where I would start. It's also possible there is an issue with the timing chain, but if the engine seems to be running fine, I would start with the oil.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!