Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design
12772297

Nissan 300zx95 Iamhavingtrouble with my car, when start it

Customer Question

nissan 300zx95 Iamhavingtrouble with my car , when start it and the engine runs strong gas odor its coming what can it be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

I'd start by checking the state of the tops of the fuel injectors, where they plug into fuel rail as the o-ring seals can harden with age and the dribble fuel when its all cold

Also check the state of the fuel hose connections for the fuel rail for any leaks and loose clips - sometimes its worthwhile cutting the hose back the 1st inch and remaking the connection with a new clip and on the fresher part of the hose

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning andthis is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash issplit between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpfulplease rate my answer.