internal88
internal88, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have been working in the technican for over 15 years. I am an expert in diagnostic.
63512786

I was trying to find out if the 2004 Armada has a recall on

Customer Question

Customer: I was trying to find out if the 2004 Armada has a recall on the catalytic converter.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am getting a po 430 reading on my diagnostic
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Brandon - Nissan tech.

No recall or TSB for the converter.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Typically the bank 2 converter is bad. There are some incident where the exhaust manifold is also cracked and we have to replace it to shut off the light.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

The bank 2 is the drivers side converter,this truck has four converters two on each side both converters

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

This is a 3 hours job.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Please rate me positive for the prompt service, thank you!

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, Bank 2 is the passenger's side converter.