Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I'm having the same problem that this guy was having. 04 g35

Customer Question
overheating only when driving. It's...
I'm having the same problem that this guy was having. 04 g35 overheating only when driving. It's properly bled, passed the pressure test and block test. Unless we didn't do the block test long enough.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
10/14/2015
Nissan Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

are the fans working?

both fans are working on all speeds. Everything bled properly as well. We narrowed out everything. raise the front of the vehicle while bleeding as well.

I would test for head gasket failure that sounds like you may have one bad

You are telling me everything I already did. I told you I've already pressure tested the system and Block tested it. It holds pressure and no hydrocarbons.

any coolant wash on plugs

JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy