Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2009 Nissan Altima, turn ignition off, get out or as you get

Customer Question

2009 Nissan Altima, turn ignition off, get out or as you get out, the front windows go down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This could be a few things. Is the drivers door lock damaged at all?

Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

Just to give you the option, you can speak to me which may be easier for me to explain what is going on. This would require Additional Service. I am offering it to you if you would feel more comfortable speaking with me about the issue so there is no confusion. Other wise, if you do not wish to use Additional Service, we can continue here.

Just let me know if there is any damage to the drivers door lock or handle area.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

It's both front windows that go down correct?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
correct
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

Try locking and unlocking the drivers door with the mechanical key and see if the window issue still continues