Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

I have a 2006 nissan titan. Two days ago the radio turn on

Customer Question

I have a 2006 nissan titan. Two days ago the radio turn on and off by itself and the horn blows at random. Horn will not work when pushing it on steering wheel. Also the airbag light is flashing.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the cruise control button is not working.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I think it's safe to say the truck needs a new roll cable for the airbag. I would have the codes read first, but based on what is happening with it, seems like the roll cable is losing it's connections and causing you some grief. Everything that is acting up goes through it and if it's bad the airbag light would be on.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to disconnect the horn temporarily until I can take the vehicle to nissan.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, having a site issue.

You can pull the horn fuse to stop it from going off on you.

Fuse #25 in the fuse box by the battery. Sending a diagram along so you know which one is 25