Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

Brake light came on after driving a ways car stalled then

Customer Question

Brake light came on after driving a ways car stalled then started right up then parked started back and could not back up drove ahead car now won't start
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what year make and model you are working on. Please post back with complete information along with complete details of what you have tried so far to resolve the problem you are having and we can work from there to get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2009 Nissan murano
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

In order for the engine to start and run you need a properly charged battery, good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking we can work from there to try and get this resolved.