Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Could you please tell me how to remove the Power antenna

Customer Question

Hi; could you please tell me how to remove the Power antenna MOTOR of a 2001 nissan pathfinder?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

To remove the power antenna motor, you first need a tool to remove the top nut for the antenna. See image.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/2.jpg

Once you have that removed, then you need to remove the passenger front tire and inner fender liner to access and remove the antenna motor. It's one plug and two 10 mm bolts.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!