How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Scott Your Own Question
Scott, Master Mechanic
Category: Nissan
Satisfied Customers: 251
Experience:  30 yrs experience with Aussie, Japanese & British cars
Type Your Nissan Question Here...
Scott is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a nissian civilian and would like to change the diff

Customer Question

I have a nissian civilian and would like to change the diff ratio as it is too low what other make can i use to replace it with
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Scott replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
As far as I understand it, there's crossover with the Nissan truck range, in particular the Nissan Atlas - Cabstar commercials. You'll need a suitable high ratio donor centre from one of those (second hand from a wrecker would be fine) & a diff specialist to set it up. It's probably the cheapest option as well.
I hope this helps!