Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

My 2007 Sentra standard with 2.0 l engine. It has been

Customer Question

My 2007 Sentra standard with 2.0 l engine. It has been running rough with low power and erratic idling. I changed the camshaft sensor and did a relearn sequence and now the car won't start. It will sputter but won't run. I am wonering about the timing chain. Right now getting no codes on my reader.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One way to check the timing chain would be to remove the spark plugs and run a compression test and see if the compression is low, if the chain ans jumped this will usually affect the compression. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.