Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

What are the torque settings navara 2.5 diesel. YD25 engine…

Customer Question
What are the torque settings...
What are the torque settings for nissan navara 2.5 diesel. YD25 engine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Hi. The Mechanic working on the car had to go. He will look at the figures next Saturday when he come to finish up his workRegards
Beke
Nissan Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 2 years ago

no problem Beke

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.

hi

do you still need help?

Matt, Engineer