Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I need the ignition switch replaced in my 1995 Nissan

Customer Question

I need the ignition switch replaced in my 1995 Nissan Maxima. What is a reasonable price for this in Albuquerque, New Mexico?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 2 years ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you today

the part is going to run about $150 and labor about $120 so $250 to $300 is reasonable

if you have any more questions please ask . if not please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thanks.
hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thank