Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2007 Nissan Armada drivers side window is stuck in the down

Customer Question
position. I'm pretty sure it's...
2007 Nissan Armada drivers side window is stuck in the down position. I'm pretty sure it's the motor but I can not raise it to get to the regulator to replace. Tried tapping on the door while operating the switch. Suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
8/9/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 2 years ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi you need to hit the door with the thumb in the center of the door and pull on the switch at the same time if this do not work then you will have to remove the door panel unbolt the window from the regulator and pull it up and secure it in pleas

do you have any more questions ??

As I said in my explain action, it's stuck in the down position and I can't reach the regulator bolts. I need a way to get the window up to reach the regulator
In my explanation...
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No call needed. Please just refer to my last comment about accessing regulator

unbolt the regulator from the door then you can move the regulator around to get to the bolts

Still can't get to bolts to release window. Window will not go up because regulator blocks it.

the window is not going to op up did you unbolt the regulator from the door???? this should let you be able to move the regulator to access the bolt

It's going up but the regulator is getting in the way at the top and not allowing me to get to the bolts

i am going to have to opt out and see if there is someone that have see this before that can better help you because what i am telling you is not working

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello, My name is***** first expert that was helping you opt'd out and re-opened the question. Do you still need help with this?

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician