Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design
12772297

06 Altima 2.5 I replaced the crank sensor and the cam sensor

Customer Question

06 Altima 2.5 I replaced the crank sensor and the cam sensor still no spark. I sent out he ECM to be checked and it is good. checked all fuses and relays swapped relays around and still no spark. checked for voltage at crank , cam , coil at the connectors
and all is good 12vdc. they are all getting ground. car has 50,000 miles so t chain is still go I think its not loose and no wear on the cam gears. replaced the ignition diode by the injectors and still no spark. checked al grounds and all are clean and tight
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

Hello

I'd say the next step is to do a compression test across all cylinders as they should all be within 10-15 psi of each other