Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ns60a: im replacing a 40hp evenrude with a 60 hp nissan on…

Customer Question
im replacing a 40hp evenrude...
im replacing a 40hp evenrude with a 60 hp nissan on a pontune controls are differint stile is there any way to use the controls from the evenrude to run the nissan throtle and linlage cabels opinind is too small for nisson and electronics plug Are diffirent
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 6 days by:
7/30/2015
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would speak with a boat repair facility to see if they can obtain a conversion kit or offer wiring plugs and linkages that will work to modify this to work on your model.I have seen this done before but usually by a repair facility so they should be able to obtain the parts you need for this conversion.
Thanks Pete