Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Pathfinder: JayI have a 1993 nissan pathfinder that runs

Customer Question

Hi Jay
I have a 1993 nissan pathfinder that runs rough at idle but when you accelerate runs great. I found out that two cyclinders are not receiving the signal from the ecm.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! How did you determine the Ecm is not sending the signal? Also what brand spark plugs do you have installed?