Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

300zx: I have a 1993 z32 (NA engine). I had some work done

Customer Question

I have a 1993 z32 (NA engine). I had some work done locally and when i picked it up from the mechanic, the AC was not working. The work done included a new radiator and i am not certain what else (it was a while ago). How can i troubleshoot the AC?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you need to do is install set of Ac gauges and read the pressure, a full system pressure reading should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the low and high sides with the compressor not running. Check your pressures and post back with the results and we can work from there.