Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Trying to hook up a new Blue

Customer Question

Trying to hook up a new Blue tooth stereo. All connections are made yet there is no power.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Did you check all fuses inside the car and under the hood by the battery?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jay, I figured it out within the hour between my post and your response. Yes, it was the 15 fuse by the battery. Hope that the claim that this service will not charge me unless fully satisfied is true - as I did not use this advise before figuring it out on my own. Thanks.
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Glad you figured it out. I will put you in for a refund since you figured the answer out on your own.
Thanks Jay!