Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

TITAN: , i'm trying to program a used BCM on a 2005 USA

Customer Question
Hello, i'm trying to program...
Hello, i'm trying to program a used BCM on a 2005 USA Nissan Titan but i don't find any thread.
Thanks in advance helping.
Best regards.
;o)
Tools : Original Consult III VI & Consult III 9.18.01 used BCM
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
7/10/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 2 years ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
hi r u trying to get the keys to work so the car will start ??

No, impossible to do the c/u initialisation, i got allways fail

i do not follow the only thing you have to do is program the keys
ok got you the key light is on what is the code you got from the bcm and what is the code you got from the code breaker ?

what code are you talking about? errors or code to get password?

to program the keys you most get a 5 digit code from the bcm you then most use that code to get another code from a code beaker and use that code to program the keys so what is the code from the bcm

with the consult III you don't get any 5digit code with the 2005 Nissan Titan (or i don't know how to get it, attached the screenshot once on NATS showing that the only option is c/u initialisation) but i agree with the 2009 G37 which show the BCM 5 digit BCM serial on the NATS menu beafor the c/u initialisation. To get the password ***** provide the serial write on the BCM sticker to get the password (attached photo)

Serial D3898 with password ***** that i use to try to program

try code 5523 to program let me know if it works
you are using a euro system on a us car this will not work you need a us code this you cannot get from a euro consult 3 system

there is somothething i don't undertand, the tool used to read/generate code is worldwide depending on the year/model from ABRITES and the consult III have parameters for NA when installed so i don't see where i'm wrong. Thanks for your help.

did you try the 5523 code ??
also did you check diag code from the ecm ??
if you have a lock code you most likely have a bad nas antenna

i will have access to the car in 15 days it is for that i'm trying to collect all datas to fix issue. What is the nas antenna?

For ECM:

P1610 : LOCK MODE = 0

P1612 : CHAIN OF ECM-IMMU = 0

U1001 : CAN COMM CIRCUIT = 0

U1000 : CAN COMM CIRCUIT= 0

P0113 : IAT SEN/CIRCUIT= 0

P0462 : FUEL LEVL SEN/CIRC= 0

P2122 : APP SEN 1/CIRC= 0

P2138 : APP SENSOR= 0

P1229 : SENSOR POWER/CIRC= 0

For BCM:

U1000 : CAN COMM CIRCUIT = CRNT

C1708 : [NO DATA] FL SEE SERVICE MANUAL = PAST

C1711 : [NO DATA] RL SEE SERVICE MANUAL = PAST

Attachment: 2015-07-12_142738_2005_nissan_titan_1n6aa06b25n526213_06.pdf

Attachment: 2015-07-12_142753_2005_nissan_titan_1n6aa06b25n526213_05.pdf

clear all code and then crank the engine see what come back

Hello, is what i have try to do, no crank and security key light on and same codes back. I assume as i got the failed message trying programing keys, i will have this issue. what is the NAS ANTENNA?

lets go back tell me the reason you replace the bcm ??

i changed the BCM cause i don't know why but from one day the cranck no work and security key light on. Using the Nissan Consult III it was not able to see/communicate with the BCM module so i decide to buy an used one from Ebay. When received, module was seen on Nissan Consult III but worries began trying to program keys despite programming remotes were fine(i assume it is 2 different things but work with the BCM if i'm right). so i can open/close car but impossible to program keys (i have the 2 original keys). I hope it can helps to understand more

ok you still have an active u1000 communication code you have to fix that code first i think this is what causing your problem
the bcm cannot communicate with the ecm from the codes you gave me
you need to check the can circuit for correct voltage and resistance

ok, where can i find the wiring diagram or repair manual please?

do the engine fan run when you turn the key on ??
check to see if you have communication with all the control units in the car tcm,ecm,ipdm,bcm,4x4,meter amp,

when reading DTC's after replacing the BCM,i had all modules answering with errors but communication was done

if you have a u1000 code that will not go away then there is a communication problem the unit may be able to communicate with the dlc but not with another unit
Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech