Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

Nissan pulsar: can a fuel pump be moved on a 1989 nissan pulsar

Customer Question

can a fuel pump be moved on a 1989 nissan pulsar from the back seat
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
The fuel pump is in the fuel tank I don't understand why you would want to put it anywhere else unless your planning to put an external pump on and rewire which I wouldn't recommend, the access through the back seat works pretty well for getting to the pump, you should check to make sure you have power and ground to the pump at the connector before changing the pump