Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Titan: Need the wiring diagram m24 connector

Customer Question

Need the wiring diagram for the m24 connector for a 2005 nissan titan
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! If you can tell me what circuit you are checking that has the M24 connector, I can get you that connector information. Let me know..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The combination meter. Basically the gauge cluster
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would also need the 2011 m24/m25 for the same thing
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Please hold...
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Will the complete wiring diagrams for those two years work for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yea as long as it's pins m24 1-40 on the 05 and shows both plugs and the m24 1-40, and 41 and up pins on the m25
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the info off the di.pdf, that's not what your referring to is it?
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/05%20and%2011%20Titan%20meter.pdf Those are both complete wiring diagrams for the 2005 and the 2011. The info you are looking for should be there. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.Thanks Jay!
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
I gave you the Meter wiring diagram with the M24 terminal reference for the 2005 Then I gave you the whole wiring diagram also for the 2011 which the wiring diagrams changed and it breaks down each connector for you. Let me know if you have any more questions on this. Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is the info I already had. But there's pins missing. That do have wires in there locations 2005 -19,21,25,26,39,40 and the 2011- 10,13,19-22,25,26,30, 42-44, 46-49 and 51
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
You will need to give me some time to look into that. What color are the wires on the 2005 that you have missing out of the connector. The 2011 should have all the colors in the connector.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll look tonight when I get home. And let you know. Thanks
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
ok.. Talk to you then..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What wire is for the slip vdc at the cluster on connector m25
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry m24
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
I provided you wiring diagrams. Those lights are controlled through the CAN system. If your trying to turn off those lights, it's not something like cutting a wire is going to do. These meters have a CPU in them and work with other control units and talk through the CAN system. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Thanks Jay!