Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Nissan/Datsun Almera: ,i want cd player code

Customer Question
Hi, i want cd player code...
i want cd player code for nissan almera 2004
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 6 days by:
7/11/2015
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has posted a radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from the link below.If neither of these are options for you on this model here let me know.
http://www.radio-code.lt/radio-nissan
Thanks Pete
peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician