Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

Frontier: I'm looking at your site. I actually have a 2005

Customer Question

I'm looking at your site. I actually have a 2005 Nissan frontier and I my window stopped working. I took the panel off. But the window is down and it's pretty tight work for my big hands
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
If your trying to get the window motor out you will need to remove the window from the regulator first then remove the regulator and motor from the door, but the most common problem with the power windows is the drivers master switch, very often the switch works to roll the window down but won't roll it back up, if you get to the connector for the window motor there is a green/white wire and a green/red wire to it if you operate the window switch a volt meter or a test light set up between those two wires should show battery voltage or light up a test light when the switch is operated up or down I suspect it gets voltage going down but not up and that would indicate the problem is in the master switch