Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pathfinder XE: mike, I recently crossed lines trying to

Customer Question
Hi mike, I recently crossed...
Hi mike, I recently crossed lines trying to jump my 1991 Nissan Pathfinder. I had the battery charged and checked out, it was rated at 12.8 volts. The truck is getting no power at all though. The clock won't wven come on. I'm assuming there are fuses blown. I checked all the fuses in the car under the dash and they're all good. I can't find any under the hood though.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
7/1/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Stacy Farist
Hi my name ids Stacy and I'll be glad to help. I have 24 years experience in this field. Please don't forget to rate my service. There are 2 wires off the positive cable. One goes to the starter the other goes to the ignition switch. The one that goes to the ignition switch has a fusible link. When you crossd the cables it probably blew the link. According to the wore diagram it should be green.
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago
Nissan Mechanic: Stacy Farist,
 replied 3 years ago