Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

G37x: , I have a 09 g37x. Last week it thre 2035 code.

Customer Question
Hello, I have a 09...
Hello, I have a 09 g37x. Last week it thre 2035 code. Dealer said it was the accelerator pedal. I replaced it then tonight same thing. Loss of acceleration max out 1000 rpm.
TPS? TB?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/27/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.
is this a hard code meaning that does not go away it happens all the time?
I am familiar with this code, and 9 times out of 10 it's not the Accelerator pedal.
I just want to know if it is a intermittent issue, or if it happens all the time.
Let me know..
The code is 2135 and I can reset it and do the Re learn but it happens every few days.
There is a few items that share the APP sensor 5 volt reference. If the issue happens every few days, then lets do some tests to see if we can figure this out.
The AC pressure Sensor and Evap Pressure Sensor shares the same 5 Volt Reference to the APP sensor.
Lets try unplugging the AC pressure sensor and drive the car for about a week and see if the issue happens again. Your AC won't work, but if you can go a week with out any issues, that would mean that your issue is the AC pressure Sensor. If it continues with it unplugged, then plug it back in, and unplug the Evap Pressure Sensor. That is located on the Evap Canister which is under the back part of the car under that black cover by the spare tire bump under the car. You will have a Service Engine Soon light on the whole time, but once again, if you can go a week with it unplugged and the issue do not return, then the Evap Pressure Sensor is your issue.
Understand? Do you have any more questions on this?