Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Altima: coming home yesterday in a 3 hrs trip in traffic a…

Customer Question
coming home yesterday in a...
coming home yesterday in a 3 hrs trip in traffic a warning came up that said Exit 2.5hl. Scary. We managed to get home. What does it mean?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! You saw that message in the Meter ( Gauges ) area correct?