Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have an 02 pathfinder 2wd. It has a permanently installed…

Customer Question
I have an 02 pathfinder...
I have an 02 pathfinder 2wd. It has a permanently installed 100 + Lb load in the cargo area. It is sagging. Can I install rear springs from a 4wd and will that help any?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/26/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Rick, Nissan Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Hi my name is***** you for your question. I will try to assist you.I would say go ahead and try the 4wd springs they couldn't hurt and it may help with the suspension. You may need to go to an after market system to bring the rear up there are a lot of truck shops and 4wd shops that do that kind of work
Rick
Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician