Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Nissan murano: i think I f___ed up chasing codes on my 04 murano.

Customer Question

i think I f___ed up chasing codes on my 04 murano. using pins to check OHM on ecm between 94 & 86 Per Michel on demand. reinstalled now code u1000 & po462. cant find a key to computer harness pin ID.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! The one main code you have the U1000 means there is a Communication issue among control units. When you turn the key to the ON position, are the radiator fans on?