Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Titan: my shift cable broke under the dash. I removed the steering…

Customer Question
my shift cable broke under...
my shift cable broke under the dash. I removed the steering column cover and zip tied it back. now I have no left rear tail lights
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/25/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
are you saying you have no rear taillights at all? no brake or turn signal or parking lights? does the front work on the same side? please clarify, thanks.
yes and I have brake lights
I changed the 10A fuses for tail lamp and reverse lamp and turn signal bulb
no turn signal , b/u or running lights
Since you were under the dash there by the BCM did you double check to make sure no damage was done to the harness or sub harness?
Secondly I needed to know if the front combination light on the same side was out? Cause it has the same power feed.
all lights on front are working; (however, the turn signal blinks faster now than normal). What is the BCM?
The BCM is the body control module next to the steering column under the dash.
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician