Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 Nissan extera 3.0 has random engine miss can time the…

Customer Question
2003 Nissan extera 3.0 has...
2003 Nissan extera 3.0 has random engine miss can time the miss when it occurs. things that have been replaced. knock sensor, upper and lower intake gaskets, dist, wires, spark plugs, timing belt, need help please
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/24/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! What brand spark plugs did you install?
ngk
BKR5EGP
Thank you.. That is the correct Plugs. Do you have a Scanner ? I would like to monitor fuel trim. Let me know.