Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan. What does it mean when the

Customer Question
I have a 2012 Nissan...
I have a 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan. What does it mean when the slip indicator light turns on and stays on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Hi there, Is this the only light that is on?No abs or check engine light?

It is the only light on

OkCheck the dash for a switch for the traction control. You may have accidentally bumped it and turned the traction control off.Please check this and let me know. Usually if there is a problem you will have other lights on at the same time.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Mike V.
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician