Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

QX4: Where is the fuse dash lights? 1999 Infiniti QX4.

Customer Question
Where is the fuse for...
Where is the fuse for the dash lights? 1999 Infiniti QX4. I don't see it labeled under the hood or under the dash...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Clayso, Master Automobile Technician replied 2 years ago
Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Hi There, I'm Clayso a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience and I'm here to help with this
problem. Additional services may be offered for detailed information.
The fuse for the dash lights is a 10 amp fuse #61 in the under-hood fuse block. The link below illustrates its location. The description on top is opposite the fuse block.
Fuse Number 61 Location
http://tinyurl.com/ogrqdlv
I hope this information is helpful to you.
Should you have any questions please let me know.
Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.