Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a 2004 Nissan murano . It's a loud noise

Customer Question
,not a knock , ping...
I have a 2004 Nissan murano . It's a loud noise ,not a knock , ping or engine noise but like an exhaust from the engine compartment not the muffler . Engine runs great with 135000 mi . I heard other Muranos with the same noise . I thought maybe loose bolts on the exhaust manifold ? Tom XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/21/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
Noise are really hard to determine online. Is there any way you can take a video clip of the noise and share it so I can hear it?
Let me know..
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician