Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Maxima: while replacing belts on a 06 maxima I loosened a 8mm…

Customer Question
while replacing belts on a...
while replacing belts on a 06 maxima I loosened a 8mm bolt behind the pulley. Now the bolt (which I now know didn't need it) won't tighten.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/21/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! 8mm behind the pulley? Which pulley? I don't recall a 8 mm bolt with in the drive belt configuration. Let me know. I have a video on changing these drive belts also in case you want to look.