Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Xterra: Nissan xterra security light is flashing, battery is…

Customer Question
Nissan xterra security light is...
Nissan xterra security light is flashing, battery is charged but will not start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/20/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 2 years ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
hi what year is the car ??
2004
ok what happen when you try to start can you hear the starter turning the engine ??
I just hear clicks like a relay! Do no hear starter turning motor. Will not jump start, battery is charged
you most likely have a bad starter motor you can located it under the car right side and hit the starter while having someone turning the key at the same time see if it will start let me know .
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician