Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Frontier: I have a 2000 Nissan Frontier, crew Cab, V6. Tread…

Customer Question
I have a 2000 Nissan...
I have a 2000 Nissan Frontier, crew Cab, V6. Tread on the front right side came off and hit the right turn relay or harness assembly. I had no right turn signal. After a while I have no turn signals front or back and no emergency flashers. I have headlights, stop lights and normal tail lights. What do I need to get it repaires.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/20/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Do you have a Volt meter or test light to do some checks?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician