Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Titan: I have a 2006 titan and it won't let the key turn and…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 titan...
I have a 2006 titan and it won't let the key turn and the security indicator light is flashing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/18/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Is the steering wheel locked?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician