Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Altima: My 2005 Nissan Altima starts really rough or sometimes…

Customer Question
My 2005 Nissan Altima starts...
My 2005 Nissan Altima starts really rough or sometimes just won't start. I took to my mechanic recently and he doesn't know. Help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Nissan
6/17/2015
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 years ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
With that much money spent, What did your mechanic do? Please give me some history of what he did and what codes you have or had.
Let me know..